Why an ethical charter?
Chichamaps references bars, restaurants and clubs around the world that belong to the shisha universe. In compliance with national and international standards, we propose to find in a few clicks the establishment you need with more than 2700 referenced places belonging to the shisha universe and in nearly 676 cities.
With this ethical charter, Chichamaps goes beyond compliance with regulations and affirms its commitment to promoting public health and taking responsibility for the public.
Chichamaps will deal with the news regarding the chicha universe, promote conviviality while reminding that the consumption of tobacco seriously harms health. As a result, public health is a priority.
- Chichamaps relays and publishes the news of the chicha universe in compliance with laws, national and international regulations.
- In all the countries where we operate, Chichamaps places public health, prevention and the reduction of risks associated with tobacco use, at the heart of its development and communication. Our website and apps are prohibited to anyone under the age of eighteen and systematically mentions the risks associated with smoking.
- Chichamaps provides the keys to understanding shisha culture, its history and diversity around the world.
- We respect all our commitments towards all our partners. We expect from them the same rigor, the same loyalty and the same ethical commitment.
- Chichamaps can not be held responsible for the activities and the probity of the referenced establishments.
- We protect the business, personal and confidential information of our partners and users as if they were our own. The application and management of Chichamaps data comply with the European regulations on data protection enacted by the RGPD.
- Our ethical charter is our guideline in the relationships we have with all of our partners and users in our business.
SMOKING SERIOUSLY HARMS YOUR HEALTH AND THAT OF THOSE AROUND YOU